Become a TEC Chair
You’ve already made a mark in the business world. Now, make a difference in a new way. If you’re seeking purposeful work in the next chapter of your career, we invite you to consider the rewarding experience of becoming a TEC Canada Chair.
I became a TEC Chair because the work looked really interesting. I have stayed a TEC Chair because it is the most meaningful work I have ever been involved with. - Peter Buchanan, Chair since 1987.
TEC Chairs prepare for and lead monthly group meetings of about 16 business leaders as well as 1:1 mentor sessions. Exceptionally qualified and carefully vetted, our Chairs are prepared for their roles through a rigorous and intense training program, as well as ongoing support.
Find out more
- Download the TEC Canada Chair Brochure >
- Learn from current Chairs with Vistage on YouTube >
- Take a look inside the 2010 Chair Conference >
- Read more about the opportunities and responsibilites of being a TEC Chair >
- Interested? Let's talk. Start by sending your CV to our President, Catherine Osler, at email@example.com, or by calling (800) 661-9209.