Benefits of TEC Membership
Stay One Step Ahead of Your Competition
As a successful business leader you understand the importance of continuous growth and the need to adapt to stay at the top of your field. To be personally effective and to sustain your corporate leadership, you need to be focused, knowledgeable and continually looking to the future.
TEC Canada provides the benefits of a proven, integrated learning model and an invaluable selection of resources to help you become a stronger, better leader and to help your business achieve profitable growth.
TEC Canada learning model
- Monthly full-day group meetings with up to 16 of your peers; connect with a hand-picked selection of business leaders from non-competing industries who are committed to their personal and professional development and to helping you advance your business.
- Monthly one-to-one executive sessions with an accomplished business leader who focuses on your personal and professional goals.
- Regular sessions with Canadian and US-based expert speakers, covering topics ranging from motivation, professional development and innovation, to strategic planning, financial and human resources management.
- Nation-wide forums and conferences, providing opportunities to engage with a steady stream of provocative business experts and through workshops, roundtable discussions and seminars.
- Opportunity to develop your professional profile and that of your business by sharing your knowledge and expertise on our website.
Access to valuable member-only resources
- Andersen Monthly Economic Report: Released monthly by respected economist, Peter Andersen, this highly valuable report provides a timely and authoritative analysis of economic indicators in Canada, the US and globally.
- Vistage networks: TEC Canada is proudly affiliated with Vistage International, a premier leadership development organization with a global membership of over 14,000 business leaders.
- Vistage Village: Through Vistage Village members gain access to relevant and timely content—more than 6,000 industry articles, best practices, white papers and podcasts. Members also develop and expand business networks internationally though the Village’s community discussions, blogs and events.
- Wisdom for CEOs offers a library of articles, presentations and books from an impressive roster of Canadian and international speakers – and the expertise of TEC members.
- Best Doctors helps members navigate the healthcare system through one-on-one coaching and support, and connects seriously ill individuals and their treating physicians with world renowned specialists to confirm the correct diagnosis and the correct treatment plan recommendations, all without having to leave home or incur any additional costs.